Toyota 8FBE13 每 20
3-Wheeler Electric Forklift
Battery forklifts that are both versatile and functional, the Toyota 8FBE are a staple for excellent drivability improving the productivity and performance of your material handling operations. Compact and remarkable energy efficiency technology boosts operating time compared to its predecessor, Toyota 7FBE forklift model. This improvement will tip the scale towards a better supply chain and logistics.
- High-efficiency new motors and motor drivers improve energy efficiency and have allowed the truck to increase operating time by 20%. (Comparison based on Toyota operating cycle 1.5 tonne same battery capacity)
- Regeneration System helps to increase operating time by efficiently recovering the energy while driving.
- Power Keep Function keeps load handling and travel performance as the battery charge gets low, allowing continuing efficient operation.
- Power Select Function provides an optimal balance of performance and operating time.
- Toyota 8FBE rated IPX4High Water Resistance allows user to optimize operation effective indoors and outdoors.
- Robust body design of the Toyota 8FBE 3 Wheeler Forklift extended counterweight to reduce the risk of damage during turns.
- Significant improvement in both travel and load handling performance from DC Motor to AC Motor to a level that approaches that of internal combustion forklifts.
- Smooth load handling and travelling operation with small-diameter steering wheel with full hydraulic power steering system.
- Easy entry and exit with large assist grip, low step and foot-activated parking brake help reduce operator’s fatigue.
- Easy visibility of digital display with back lighting to monitor unit performance and battery level
- Equipped with Toyota System of Active Stability (SAS), 8FBE 3-Wheeler forklift attains stable travel and smooth operation.
- With SAS, possibility of tipping over is reduced greatly and helps to prevent load spills.
- Operating Presence Sensing System helps to prevent accidental movement of the forklift and the forks when the operator is not at the seat of the machine.